By Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Austria is your passport to the entire such a lot proper and updated suggestion on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. Watch the surroundings spread as you force up Grossglockner highway, wonder on the grandeur of imperial Vienna, or ski down Austria's many pistes; all along with your depended on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of Austria and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Austria commute Guide:
• Colour maps and photographs all through
• Highlights and itineraries convey you the best method to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
• Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and bother spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, telephone numbers, web pages, transit information, and costs
• Honest reports for all budgets - together with consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks leave out
• Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra profitable shuttle adventure - together with customs, background, paintings, tune, activities, outdoors actions, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, espresso homes and wine
• Free, handy pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 60 maps
• Coverage of Vienna, Burgenland, top Austria, reduce Austria, Styria, Carinthia, the Salzkammergut, Salzburg, Salzburgerland, Hohe Tauern nationwide Park, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Austria, our so much complete consultant to Austria, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less travelled.
• searching for a consultant keen on Vienna? try out Lonely Planet's Vienna advisor for a complete examine what town to supply.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Anthony Haywood, Kerry Christiani and Marc Di Duca
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious travelers to event the realm and to actually get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, readily, like no other.' - New York occasions
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's palms. It's on cellphones. It's on the web. It's all over the place, and it's telling whole generations of individuals tips to trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)