By Stacia Viscardi
- Checklists, questions, and routines to get you considering (and appearing) like a certified ScrumMaster
- Presented in a peaceful, jargon-free, personable style
- Full of principles, information, and anecdotes in keeping with real-world experiences
A typical and hard rigidity exists among a undertaking group (supply) and its buyer (demand); a certified ScrumMaster relaxes this rigidity utilizing the Scrum framework in order that the crew arrives on the absolute best consequence. The specialist ScrumMaster’s Handbook is a pragmatic, no-nonsense advisor to supporting you develop into an inspiring and powerful ScrumMaster identified for buying results.
This e-book is going into nice element approximately why it sort of feels like you’re scuffling with conventional administration tradition each step of how. you'll discover the 3 roles of Scrum and the way, operating in concord, they could bring a product within the leanest means attainable. You’ll keep in mind that even supposing there is not any room for a undertaking supervisor in Scrum, there are particular “management” features you need to be conversant in that can assist you alongside the best way. Getting a group to regulate itself and take accountability is not any effortless feat; this e-book will assist you earn belief by means of showing it and encouraging braveness in a crew each day.
The expert ScrumMaster’s Handbook will problem you to dig deep inside of your self to enhance your attitude, practices, and values with the intention to construct and aid some of the best agile teams.
What you are going to learn
- Create and keep an obstacle backlog to help non-stop development for you, your crew, and your organization
- How to inform the variation among a disadvantage and a real constraint
- Create a tradition transition map to aid your staff and association carry speedy and flexibly
- Work via routines to assist co-workers and administration detect for themselves a brand new approach of impending tasks
- Align your activities to the Scrum values each day
- Facilitate “lean” conferences - mild and speedy, but effective
About the Author
Stacia Viscardi is an Agile trainer, qualified Scrum coach, and organizational transformation professional, dedicated to growing energized and excited groups that pride their shoppers and encourage others. With humble beginnings in Port Arthur, Texas, Stacia came across her area of interest as a producing venture supervisor within the early nineties; she landed within the know-how international in 1999 and not regarded again. In 2003 she turned the sixty-second qualified ScrumMaster (there are actually over 200,000!), and based AgileEvolution in 2006. She has helped businesses resembling Cisco platforms, Martha Stewart dwelling, Primavera, DoubleClick, Google, Razorfish, MyPublisher, Washington publish, and so forth locate their strategy to agility. Co-author of the software program venture Manager's Bridge to Agility, Stacia has taught Agile in 17 international locations and is lively within the ScrumAlliance as a CST and depended on group advisor.
Table of Contents
- Scrum – a quick assessment Of the fundamentals (And a couple of attention-grabbing Tidbits)
- Release making plans – Tuning Product Development
- Sprint making plans – Fine-Tune The dash Commitment
- Sprint! obvious, Collaborative, And significant Work
- The finish? enhancing Product And approach One chew At A Time
- The Criticality Of Real-Time Information
- Scrum Values disclose worry, disorder, And Waste
- Everyday management For The Scrummaster And Team
- Shaping The Agile Organization
- Scrum – huge And Small
- Scrum And The Future